BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
The customers' responsibilities;
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- The Property is licensed to the Occupier on the express condition that no more than the maximum number of persons as indicated in the accommodation details shall use it.
- For safety reasons there are strict rules for the properties that are situated on a private complex (site) or for any other properties. They are as follows:
1. The only people who can enter the site (complex) or the property are those whose full names have been registered on the booking form. (These rules apply only for properties in Turkey.)
2. Those people who enter the site, or who are at the beginning of their stay (i.e. on their arrival) must show their identification to prove that they are the same people registered on the booking form. (These rules apply only for properties in Turkey.)
3. Those people who are not registered on the booking form will not be allowed in to the complex (site) or in to the properties. (These rules apply only for properties in Turkey)
4. Guests can only be allowed after permission has been given by the site manager or property owner. (These rules apply only for properties in Turkey)
5. Any guest has to report to the site manager or to the property owner with their identification. (These rules apply only for properties in Turkey)
6. If any of the rules are not followed by the renter(s), the property manager or owner will have the right to cancel the booking.
7. Check In and Check Out time:
Please check the times on the property details or check with the owner or property manager.
8. Identity declaration:
(Please check this with the owner or property manager)
Customers staying in properties or facilities in Turkey are obliged to present their identity by law, otherwise customer entry procedures cannot be made and accepted. The reservations of customers who do not present their identity will be cancelled and the payments received regarding the reservation will not be refunded. If it is determined that guests who do not provide identification stay in the property or facilities, this situation may be forwarded to regional security units, authorized police centres or gendarmerie security forces. If those guests arriving and staying in an unauthorized manner are detected by the security forces or law enforcement officers staying at the facility, the person who makes the reservation may be responsible for the penalty or penalties that will arise and related penalties shall be applied to the person making the reservation.
9. Care of Property :
The Occupier agrees to take good care of the Property and will be responsible for any breakages and items missing from the inventory, or any other loss or damage occurring at or to the Property, during the Occupancy Period. The Occupier will be required to pay for any such loss, damage, breakages or missing items and any cleaning (other than normal cleaning) which is required following departure.
The Occupier is responsible for the behaviour of all persons who may be resident in (or otherwise in) the Property during the Occupancy Period and for the condition in which the Property is left at the end of the Occupancy Period.
The Property shall not be used in such a way as to cause annoyance or a nuisance to any other person or to the occupants of any other property or land, nor for any illegal or immoral purpose or for any trade or business.
No Sanitary Towels/pads or Nappies to be put down the toilets. If there is a blockage and a plumber needs to be called the Occupier is responsible for the whole bill.
No animals (except for guide dogs) may be brought onto or kept at the Property. (Please check this with owner or property manager)
10. Noise Pollution :
Hi-Fis, television sets, musical instruments and similar equipment must be used in such a way as to cause no annoyance or disturbance to any person or occupants of other properties. In particular the volume on all equipment and voices of occupants should be controlled so as not to be audible outside the Property. If the property is based on a complex the Occupier must comply with any rules.
11. Payments :
Payment of the Accommodation fee stated in the schedule must be paid at the time of booking and is a condition of this agreement. No bookings can be confirmed until this agreement, together with the first instalment of the accommodation fee, has been received by the company.
Cancellations by the customer:
In the event of cancellation by the customer less than the number of days specified by the owner (please refer to booking page) before the booking start date deposits may not be refundable. (Please check this with the owner or property manager)
Cancellation by the Company/Owner ;
In the unlikely event that the Property becomes unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Company and/or the Owner, the Occupier should be offered alternative accommodation of at least equal standard where reasonably practicable. Should this not be acceptable to the Occupier or if no alternative is available, all monies will be returned in full and neither the Company nor the Owner shall be under any further liability to the Occupier (Please check this with owner or property manager).
Linen and towels are supplied as part of the inventory of the Property. (Please check this with owner or property manager)
13. Liability and Responsibility (Please check this with owner or property manager)
- Neither the Company nor the Owner accept any liability in respect of loss (money, jewellery or any other valuable possessions) or damage to the Occupier or any other occupier of the Property, their property, baggage, car or contents, save to the extent that such loss or damage arises as a result of the negligence of the Company or the Owner or their respective employees, agents or sub-contractors.
- Neither the Company nor the Owner accepts responsibility for any lost property left behind at the end of the Occupier's period of occupation. The Company will make reasonable efforts to return lost property but this will be at the Occupier's sole cost and expense.
General Liability and Responsibility around the pool, inside the properties and in the complex in case of any injuries
- The occupier should be aware that inside the property and around the pool the floors and steps may have been tiled and can be slippery. The person who has booked the property is responsible for informing other people within the same group about the safety issues as stated in the above title. The occupier will be responsible for all children within the group. Neither children nor adults should be running around the pool area because it can be slippery. In case of any injury the property owner or property manager will not accept any liability. Parents are responsible for their children.
Rules for Renters;
Please note; we are protecting your details
- Renters should not be sharing their contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, other website addresses or anything related to contact information, before the booking process has been completed. This is strictly forbidden.
Attention please; we can see all your booking enquiries and messages and this has been checked and studied by our administration team.
- Both owners/property manager's and the renter's contact details will be released by our platform after the booking process has been completed. (After our platform has received full payments for the booking)
- Renters can not ask or make a private deal outside of our platform's websites with the owners/property managers for the rental cost or fees. Any deals or discounts have to be made through our platform's websites.
- Renters can not send any monies for the booking costs outside of our platform's websites.
Attention please; If renters go against our wishes listed above, their membership will be deleted and this information including their full contact details might be shared with other rental platforms.
General terms and conditions :
- Seaside Holiday Rentals will be responsible for the collection of booking fees.
- Seaside Holiday Rentals will have the right to take the deposit and the booking fees if the booking comes via Seaside Holiday Rentals but the deposit and booking fee for the property will be forwarded to the owner within 5 working days of the booking start date. This will usually be on the day following the customer's check in date.
- Seaside Holiday Rentals will not be responsible for customer's arrival and departure checks.
- Contact details for both the owner of the property and the renter will not be released to each other until the full booking fee has been received by Seaside Holiday Rentals. As soon as we have received full payment for the booking, owner's contact details will be passed on to the renters and renter's contact details will be passed on to the owners.
- The owner of the property will have the right to take any bookings without informing Seaside Holiday Rentals but is responsible for updating the availability calendar for his or her property.
- The owner of the property has the right to accept or decline any bookings for his or her property without any penalty fee.
Booking through Seaside Holiday Rentals means you can book in complete confidence. In the unlikely event that when you arrive your accommodation is not available or is materially different from that displayed on our website then we will reimburse you in full providing certain conditions are met.
Renters Protection Policy
We are willing to refund to a renter who books through our platform websites at Seaside Holiday Rentals platform websites any sums paid through our Website in the circumstances listed below under the heading “What qualifies for a refund claim”. In summary, we may refund money you paid to us through our platform websites, if you are unable to occupy the Property or the Property is not suitable for staying in, or it is in bad condition.
If you do not make your booking and if you do not pay your booking cost through our platform websites you are not entitled to claim under our policy.
We will only accept a claims request under our Policy if the Renter makes the claim strictly in accordance with the terms of the policy.
Before you make a claim under our policy
On some occasions, something may go wrong with your booking. Before you make a claim under our policy, you must contact the owner or property manager and seek to resolve the problem, or be able to demonstrate to us that you have used all reasonable efforts to contact the owner or property manager to resolve the problem. This is because when you make a booking, you make a contract with the owner or with the property manager and it is the owner or property manager who is responsible for ensuring that the property is provided to you as described in the contract.
It is a condition of our policy that you act reasonably and fairly in your dealings with the owner or property manager.
When you should make a claim under our policy?
If you are unable to resolve the matter with the owner or property manager, or are unable to contact the owner or property manager, having made reasonable efforts to do so, you may make a claim for a refund under our Renters Protection Policy if the matter qualifies for a refund claim under our policy.
To make a refund claim, the renter must contact us no later than midday on the day after the day on which you are scheduled to check-in at the Property (i.e. on your first day of arrival). We do not entertain claims under our Renter's Protection Policy after this time. Our time limit is strict because if you notify us within this time period, we may be able to withhold payment to the owner or property manager of monies that you paid to us and refund them to you.
What qualifies for a refund claim?
Each of the following circumstances qualifies for a refund claim under our Policy:
- The owner or property manager cancels the booking prior to check-in.
- The owner or property manager fails to provide access to the property booked by the renter within a reasonable period of time after the time scheduled for check-in and you do not then stay in the property or accept reasonably suitable alternative accommodation offered by the owner or property manager.
- The Property booked through our platform websites is no longer available due to double booking and the owner or property manager has either not offered a reasonably suitable alternative property for immediate occupation, or the alternative property that is offered is not reasonably suitable for your stay.
- The property is not clean or not suitable to stay. (Proof needed please take pictures)
- The property does not exist.
- The property is not described as it was at the time of booking.
- The location and the distances of local amenities are not the same as was described at the time of booking.
- The renter arrives at the property and one of the following is not as described on at the time of booking:
- The number of bedrooms at the Property or the number of persons it sleeps.
- The type of accommodation is not the same as was advertised at the time of booking (i.e. villa, house, apartment etc.).
- The pool type (i.e. shared or private)
- The condition of the property is dangerous to human health and you do not stay in the property and you do not accept or are not offered suitable alternative accommodation by the owner or property manager.
There are other material, or substantial, defects in the property that cannot be resolved or repaired by the owner or property manager promptly and which make or would make the property uninhabitable during your stay and you do not then stay at the property or accept reasonably suitable alternative accommodation offered by the owner or property manager.
It is a condition of our policy and of our obligation to make a refund that the renter, and members of the renter’s party, use all reasonable efforts to assist us to verify that you qualify for a refund claim in accordance with our Policy. We recommend that you make a note of what has happened and, as appropriate, obtain the names and contact details of everyone that is involved and take photographs to substantiate what has gone wrong.
What can you claim for?
You can only claim a refund of monies that have been paid to us for booking the property via our website. Our Policy does not cover any monies that you pay to the owner, property manager or anyone else directly, or any of the other costs or losses that you incur.
You must tell us if you make or intend to make a claim for a refund from your credit card or debit card provider. If you do so, we will not be eligible to make a payment to you under this Policy.
Making a claim
To make a claim you must contact us first day no later than 12:00 GMT on the day after your scheduled check in at the property with the following information:
- The name of the Renter;
- The address of the Property you booked;
- A contact number for you;
- The email address your booking was made under;
- Your booking reference number;
- Your check in and check out dates;
- Your reason for refund claim;
- Any photographic evidence and notes you have of what has gone wrong; and
- Confirmation that you have not and will not make a claim for a refund from your credit card or debit card provider or other provider of finance.
We only make refunds in the currency that you paid us in.
Our contact details
Tel : +90 252 382 0461 (24 hours)
Contacting Renters Platform
( RentersPlatform.com ). If you have any questions about the listing terms and
conditions, please CONTACT US